Do you get nervous when speaking in front of people?
Need to give reports, briefings, presentations?
Trouble organizing your thoughts and ideas?
Sparkle When You Speak!TM
How to give effective presentations
For every level of presenter and every type of presentation
- Discover a new level of confidence in communicating!
- Raise your self-esteem and presence!
- Organize your thoughts-easily!
- Turn that sweat into SPARKLE
If you've ever needed to stand up and speak out, and were overwhelmed with nervousness, panic or anxiety -- fear no more! This workshop helps you transform that nervous energy into excitement and skilled, purposeful movement. Whether speaking in front of a small or large group -- whether you are a beginner or expert -- you'll pick up simple tricks, tips and treasures to use immediately!
Sheryl Roush is one of only five female "Accredited Speakers" in the world as honored by Toastmasters International's elite award for professional platform presentation style. She is an active member of the National Speakers Association and was selected "Member of the Year"by colleagues for her stellar contributions to the speaking and training industry.
One of her noted accomplishments was serving as the Director of Training for the US Olympic Training Center in San Diego, coaching Olympians in telling their "Going for the Gold" medal-winning stories. She also helped start their Speakers Bureau and trained volunteer speakers.
In addition to speaking across the United States (46 States); Sheryl has presented multiple programs in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Northern Ireland, Puerto Rico, Canada and Australia.
Handouts include worksheets, checklists and techniques to make you SHINE!
Sheryl Roush, DTM, Accredited Speaker with 2005-6 International President Dilip Abayasekara, DTM, Accredited Speakerl
For information on Toastmasters International CLICK HERE
For San Diego Toastmasters
Sheryl Roush coaching San Diego Charger Girls, while NFL Live film crew captures the session on tape!
- Abbott Laboratories
- AIDS Foundation - San Diego
- American Women in Government
- American Women in Science
- Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- Bechtel Oil
- CalTrans - Department of Transportation
- Camp Pendleton Marine Base
- CareerTraining International Ptd Ltd, Singapore
- Central California Women's Conference
- EKC Technologies
- Gen-Probe BioTech Labs
- Hotel del Coronado
- House of Pacific Relations
- Inland Empire Business Journal-Women's Conference
- Institute Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dispatchers
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- National Rural Water Association
- National Speakers Association
- Naval Training Center - San Diego
- Pacific Church of Religious Science
- Partnerships in Education
- Philip Morris of Asia, Hong Kong
- RJ Donovan Correctional Facility - State Prison
- Salk Institute
- San Diego Charger Girls
- San Diego Gas & Electric/ Sempra
- San Diego Museum of Art Docent Council
- San Diego Yacht Club
- San Diego Zoo
- Scripps/Mercy Hospital
- Society of Architectural Administrators
- Solar Turbines
- Toastmasters International
- UC-San Diego - Foreign Exchange Students, 26 countries
- Unity Church
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Olympic Training Center
You will learn:
- To apply the 7 significant secrets of speaking
- To structure, organize, and energize any presentation
- To create and use visual aids to persuade, inform and motivate
- 20-second grabber openings to capture attention
- Dynamite closing remarks - and call to action
- Delivery skills - voice, body language and facial expression
Click here to view or print Sheryl's one-sheet color brochure describing her Sparkle When You Speak presentation.
Conference break out sessions, retreats Half-day, full-day and two-day workshops. Minimum time allotment: one hour.
Contact Sheryl to speak to your organization!
ALSO AVAILABLE :
- Master of Ceremonies
- Voice over Announcing
- Fashion Shows
- Sales Pep Rallies
- Retirement Parties and Roasts
Related Topic Titles with Sheryl Roush:
- How to Create High-Impact Training Tools
- Team Communication Tactics
- Communicating with Charisma & Confidence
- Assertive Communication Skills for Professionals
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- How to Be a Better Communicator
- Designing effective PowerPoint slides
- Solid Gold Design